Costa Rica Vacation Condos
Rates and Services
NOVEMBER TO APRIL
JULY & AUGUST
SPECIAL HOLIDAY SEASON RATES
(DECEMBER 18 - JANUARY 7)
(Please Note: December 1 - 31 --- $2500 USD))
$1500.00 USD / WEEK
$2200.00 USD / 2-WEEKS
FEBRUARY READING WEEK / MARCH BREAK
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
PRICE INCLUDES MAID SERVICE PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL AND FOLLOWING YOUR CHECK-OUT. ADDITIONAL MAID SERVICE DURING YOUR STAY CAN BE PRE-ARRANGED WITH US, OR WITH OUR PROPERTY MANAGER AT THE "GOING-RATE".
LISTED PRICES ARE FOR A FAMILY OF 4 OR 2 COUPLES. THERE IS AN ADDED CHARGE OF $100USD/WEEK OR $300USD/MONTH FOR ADDITIONAL GUESTS ABOVE THIS.
RETURNING CLIENTS WILL RECEIVE A FURTHER 10% OFF THEIR BOOKING RATE WHEN THEY BOOK FOR 2 OR MORE WEEKS.
PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
PayPal payments are also accepted for your convenience.
Vacation Rental Features
· Air Conditioning
· Shared Washer & Dryer
· Linens Provided
Safety Deposit Box
· Cable/Satellite TV
· DVD/CD, VCR
· Videos, Music and Books
· Full Kitchen
· Cooking Utensils Provided
· Large cover rancho (area) with sitting area and sink/water
Private/personal BBQ unit for each condo (located on respective back balconies)
· Large Manicured Tropical Grounds
· Shared Pool
Costa Rica Vacation Condos Rental Rules
Please find below our Rental Rules, which closely reflect Villas Mapache's Rules, our property managers. Please respect these rules as they are the accepted regulations for renters of the villas. Since you are renting directly from us, the owners, you have a few extra privileges, such as, the use of the rancho, laundry and the barbeque. Prior to check-out; ensure that all contents that were in the lock-up (Owner's Closet) are returned to the respective lock-up and/or storage areas. Lastly, please double check to ensure that the lock-ups are locked.
- PAYMENT An advance payment/deposit equal to 50% of the rental rate is required at booking. Please make payments via certified cheques/bank drafts. The BALANCE OF RENT is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date, unless agreed upon differently.
- CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within sixty (60) days of the arrival date, forfeit 50% of the advance payment/deposit.
- We need a copy of a Photo ID -the passport page with picture on it, or a copy of the driver’s license, or any other government issued photo ID. We need the names and ages of each person staying at the condo. No overnight guests are allowed, unless confirmed by us.
- The weekly/monthly rental charge is for a maximum of 4 guests. There is an additional charge of $50/week or $150/month for each additional guest. Please note: Valle Grande 4 guests max; Los Juncos 5.
- Any damages or loss to the villa /condo are the sole responsibility of the renter and will need to be replaced and/or repaired.
- Check-in time is from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Check-out is 12:00 p.m. Please inform us if you need an extended check-out or a later/earlier check-in time. Please Note: If you receive the keys directly from us, please return these to us. If you pick-up the keys at Mapache Rental office, then please return them to the office at check-out.
- SMOKING and/or PETS are NOT permitted in the condo under any conditions.
- Should you need any emergency maintenance, please contact the Mapache Property Management office between 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., or at your earliest convenience.
- Maid Service prior to your arrival and following your departure is included in the rental rate.
- While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional fee and can be booked directly at the office or through us.
- Please refrain from doing laundry in the early morning, as Maid Services use the laundry room for their services and/or after 10 p.m.
- Please ensure that at check-out, all debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned and placed in the dish-rack.
- The condos have city water and a septic system. The water is safe to drink. Unlike many other Latin countries, Costa Rica has similar practices and standards found in the U.S. and Canada for ensuring that clean, potable water is available for its citizens. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products/improper materials have been flushed and clog the septic system, you may be charged for the repairs.
- We do NOT allow our guests to:
- smoke in the unit
- come with pets
- use the pool after 10:00 p.m.
- drink, smoke or eat inside the pool
- use any kind of audio set too loud after 10:00 p.m.
- do laundry after 10 p.m.
- entertain additional guests that are not in your accompanying list
- use the villa/apartment towels at the pool or beach.
15. Please shower (to remove sand and/or lotions) prior to entering the pool. Costa Rica Vacation Condos and Villas Mapache accept no responsibility for loss or damage to vehicles or personal items.
***Non-compliance with any of the above mentioned rules/points gives the villa administration the right to refuse admission or require the guest to stop-renting the condo without refunds.